Monday, January 9, 2012

I have a strong, constant desire to pee in different places and on different things. Is this weird?

It all started when I was in kindergarten and accidentally locked myself in the janitor's room. I had to wee wee really bad so I just went on the door. I realized that I thoroughly enjoyed it. I began to experiment a bit. I peed in the shower(sometimes with one leg raised like a puppy doggy), I peed in the oven. I peed on my dad's computer, the water tank, fish bowl, etc. Eventually I began to broaden my horizons and leave the county to pee in new and exciting places. By the time I reached college, I had peed in 30 states and was flat broke and in debt with credit card bills from all the gas, motel, and food expenses. I plan to visit my grandma over spring break and soak her dentures in fresh, warm piss then leave like a thief in the night. Hopefully someone will find Atlantis one day and I can pee pee there too. Anybody have any thoughts on my adventures? Suggestions? Am I weird?

0 comments:

Post a Comment