Thursday, January 12, 2012

So you really have no idea how unfair it is?

I can't say it isn't emotionally cruel for you. However I think you must try to understand that your biological mom thought she was doing the best for you. Possibly she was to young or unfit. What ever your families reasons were, i bet they thought they were protecting you and doing what was best. I guarantee this has been just as hard for them along with having to lie to you. I am sorry for you hun, but if I were you I'd try my hardest to make heads and tails of it and move forward. Maybe get some counseling. YOu need family and it isn't worth it having hurt and hate in your heart. Make this a new beginning and an opportunity to learn. Learn why,but try not to hate. You were not abandoned in a trash can, or left on a step, or given to strangers. They loved you and wanted you and found what they felt at the time was the best way to do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment