Thursday, January 12, 2012

Girl Problem I need some Help with.?

just moved to a fairly small town(pop.1100) 2 years ago from a big city. I like this girl, shes fairly quiet but not shy. She has lived her whole life and is the only girl im attracted to in personality or looks. The town has a drug problem( a big one). Her best friend turned into a and drug loving skank. Her current boyfriend has rumored to p on stds and to make things worse the other trying to compete for her has known her his whole life. I really want to do somethign to help her, we are conversationalists and i have no doubt I have her attention. I need ways to strengthen our bond and provide drug free examples. Im still recovering from a serious 7 month long relationship break up and am a little nervous. I believe I need to help her and I really want to be able to. My dream is to protect people and I have never wanted to do more so then now... (i would apperciate to email back in forth with someone and help me with my issues personally seeing as there is so much more)

0 comments:

Post a Comment