Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tired of little Teeny-Boppers?

Not really a question, just venting. I am sick of all of the poorly written, whiny complaints of all of these little kids who should be enjoying their childhood instead of asking dumb things on here. "Do u think im hott?" "I likes a boi, but i dunno if he likes me bac. Wat do i do?" "Wat do u do if i wana bf, but my mom dos not want me to. I am 12, I shud make my own choice, right" Yes, I do realize that to these kids, these are huge problems. But please, you are all (or should be) in school. There is a spell checker right on the question page. This is not a text message and if you want intelligent, real answers, don't ask questions that look like a 4 year old typed them in. If you want people to see you as as a functioning adult, act like one, not like a whiny kid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment