Thursday, January 12, 2012

7 weeks post partum...please read and help????

Ok I just had an emergency c-section 7 weeks ago. My little man is doing well! But anyways I started what I thought was my period about a week n a half ago. It started off kinda normal, alot of black and brown old blood that lasted for about a week straight, then it slowly progressed to red blood. The last 2 days the bleeding has become extremely heavy. Im having to change a super tampon every 30 minutes and still having leakage. The blood is bright red and heavier than Ive ever had or seen before. Is it because its my first period after having a baby? Or could I be bleeding out due to the c-section? Im very scared and afraid my Dr will think Im an idiot if I go in. But tell me what you think, is it normal?? Im also having alot of cramping like menstral cramps times 2! Please just some opions..no rude comments please...

0 comments:

Post a Comment