Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Doctor ual misconduct is it worth taking him to court? Im a female on my bfs yahoo.?

i went to the ER for a head injury.I informed them about my hemorrhoids. The dr said he would check it out. The dr failed to use gloves and tried to stick his finger up my . Other things happened in the visit that were ually suggestive. Ive been examined for them before and because they are external there is no reason for any touching at all. Also i spoke to the nurse that was with me and she said the dr said she didnt need to be in the room . Cuz i was there for my head i dont think she was ever told what he was examining anything further than my head. He was a pervert and i feel violated. If i decided to take him to court would it be worth it? If so what could the settlement come out to be? I already filed a complaint with the hospital and its pending.

0 comments:

Post a Comment