Friday, January 13, 2012

Should i move in w my dad?

hey ladies and gents. ive been feeling down. and its not just recent. its been a while. i love my mom 4 all that shes done. basically w all my heart. she is a strong individual. but she nags me. not simple like that tho. she tells me some thing that make me depressed like how i have to play soccer. or that my pants r too tight. or i also have to do things 4 her all the time. all the sudden im more responsible 4 my lil brother. i have to pick him up from drivers ed everyday. i get in trouble 4 things he does. she is basically paying more attention to him and his needs because he is such a trouble maker. he got busted a while ago and now its changed my life. my dad tells us that we r always welcome 2 move in with him. and im 17 now, meaning im old enough to do so w out being held back... well thats just it. i am being held back by all the emotions. im afraid that when i do if i decide 2 move in with my dad, that my lil brother will follow in my lead. thus leaving my mom behind. and my 2 oldest brothers( only half related, we have the same mom but not dad, and my lil bro is my full bro) they were taken back by their dad. this devastated my mom greatly. cuz they were very little. andf not only that but their dad beat her inn their relationship together. that makes it worse. so feel that if i move out, that my bro will do the same which would leave her sad and lonely. and suicidal? idk thats a lil obsurd i guess. but i dont know what 2 think, i have sooooooo much going through my head that it feels like it will blow up from malfunction overload. sooo all of u out their who have decided 2 read this even tho its sooo long(sorry by the way) thanks 4 ur time and please tell me... is my need 4 change worth my mothers devistation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment