Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Could this be Candida.?

A few months back I developed a sinus infection and was put on antibiotics. It ended up taking two antibiotics to clear up the sinus infection but over the course I developed horrible abdominal pain. After tons of test they have told me I have IBS. Also since taking the antibiotic I have had pain in my groin and . I have seen a urologist who also says nothing is wrong. I still have a pain/pressure type feeling in my lower left side of my stomach/groin. I have also had lots of anxiety and even depression. All of this started while taking the first antibiotic. I have done everything the doctors have told me and nothing works. Now they have me on more antibiotics. I really think this could be candida because it all started with the antibiotic use. I have never had any problems like this before, Any ideas or suggestions. I am desperate and have given up on doctors. I am seeing a nutritionist now however who agrees this could be candida and has put me on probiotics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment