Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Are you afraid of the increasing number of diseases in the world?

Freebie, but I'm also more inclined to think that simple answers here are not bad or wrong, but usually short and/or simple answers are lacking a certain depth as to how far they can go, because the answer is limited. Sorry if I seem like any short answers will be hated by me, because they won't, but a more in-depth answer will be more likely to earn points...and personally, I'm getting kinda scared. I'm only 13, so you may think that I'm just a little kid (eh, in a sense), but I do think about things like this...like AIDS, and TB (tuberculosis), and all the other horrible diseases in the world, and more and more are coming, and they're becoming more and more drug-resistant...wait. Maybe I'm being paranoid, and a good way to check (even though I am being paranoid) is to compare my opinion with others. (Cough) Which is why I'm asking the question (obviously).

0 comments:

Post a Comment