Friday, January 13, 2012

Should I move on or is is poss he might want me back one day?

I'm 25 & my now EX is 27. He broke up with me 2 weeks ago cause he didn't think we could be together forever. I was pressuring him about us cause we were together for 1 1/2 years. We tried to get back together but he still was unsure about or relationship.. I felt unhappy waiting around for him. So I ended things & told him we couldn't talk anymore...it was breaking my heart not knowing where we stood. He began to cry & I cried. He kept saying he thought it was best for us to be apart but he was going to miss me & he didn't want me to go away forever. I told him I needed a clean break to move on. He said he did care about me, I will always be apart of him & he was very, very sad to end things. I asked him if we could ever get back together & he said "maybe one day". We haven't spoke since Friday. I'm not gonna call him again...but I'm still hoping that by letting him go completely he will realize what he lost. Is it possible he still may love me & may want me back one day??

0 comments:

Post a Comment