Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Break-up 3 times already...?

Hi everyone i need some help in my ex-relationship. Well me as the guy decided to do what was best, firstly of all there was a girl named jenna, whom had gotten to our love life. I being a guy didn't tell my girl that i was breaking up with her to see if jenna would come out and show herself. but of course she didn't so i asked my girl if we could work behind all of this and so we did. and so on went our relationship for another i think 3 months until i heard some lies about her only liking me for my money and my car, i don't know if this is true or not. so our second time breaking up was because of lies i believed. and so i broke up with her.i asked her if she'd forgive me for being such an *** (of course at this time i already feel like an ***). and so we went back to being our normal selves. until 2 months later, just 2 days ago i told her i really don't think we were in love, i think we were in love for the moment, and that our relationship was getting boring, dull, ETC. now the question i ask you people is should i ask her back because im feeling so empty so... cruel. I mean we had such a flourishing and bright relationship before all these things i had started to believe. our love was so impossible to beat, where did that go? was i really on cloud 9 just for a few months? if we plan to get back together, should we talk about going slower in our relationship, maybe talk about the first times, we kissed, our first date, maybe refresh our relationship a bit?

0 comments:

Post a Comment