Saturday, January 7, 2012

Does he like me if he asks me to go out for a walk at night?

The night before at around 1am, a guy friend I was talking to, who I just recently found out lived across the street from me, asked if I wanted to go for a walk (aka sneak out). I was pretty hesitant at first because I was afraid of getting caught but eventually I said yes (I don't really know why I wanted to do it...i guess it's because one of my friends had recently told me she'd been sneaking out past midnight with a friend so had the urge to try it out too). Basically we wheeled each other around in shopping carts and talked for almost 2 hrs. The next day he kept telling me how much fun he had with me. I just wanted to know what your opinion is. Do you think he likes me? He didn't really do/say anything suggestive to me which is why I'm not sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment