Thursday, January 5, 2012

When is the right time to move out?

so im 18 and about to graduate high school.i have jus been hired for a job. being with my aunt and mom is ALOT to handle. theres too much drama in my family. and i realy dont like being with my aunts husband and watching them fight 24/7. im tired of being in the middle of everybody's drama. i just want to start life as an adult on my terms and work on my independence. ive mentioned to my mom about movin out wen i turn 18 and she always gets all mad. even when i say that i have a roomate. she's too overly cautious imo!...i also have reecently met a friend that im going to be going to college with starting in july of this year. wen i told my mom that we were rooming together around my birthday nxt year in feb...student housing...she totally shut me down...its very irritating that i cant make any decisions on my own and she wont let me see the world w/o supervision!...i mean i love her to death...but i needs to GO!...she trips wen i say im talking to a girl!...its very annoying!>..so when is a gud time to move out?

0 comments:

Post a Comment