Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Is he lying about cheatin?

today me and my bf was lyin down chillin. I was usin his fone wen i notice he had been textin another gurl. I told em before i didnt feel comfortable with him textin other gurls....but ne ways i notcie dat he was sayin things like "i are u still fine as hell" and " I had a dream that we met sumwhere and did it n da the gr" and he use to have my numba save n his fone as my gurl bt he changed it to my name. He said he diddnt it was sum1 he use to mess around with but nows hes wit me. And that this so call dream occured b4 we got togetha. Then he texted her and made her tell me wat dey had is over and their jus freinds. But i do i kno if she sayin dat becuz she doesnt want problems with me. Of course i was cryin through this all becuz i felt like he lied to me ( I had asked hym earlier last week was he cheatin becuz he bought condoms(which we barely use ne mo) it was a 3 pack and he only had two and he said he wasnt cheating . But i later found out that his friend gave them to em. So i felt stupid then). i told him dat he cus hcvae told me da truth da 1st time. At the time i believed him so i hug em n said dnt lie to me. Of course i was still cryin. He held me and kissed me 4 20 mins andtold me to stop cryin n b4 he left 4 worked he huged kissed me and held me at the dorr for 5 mins. Is he lying bout cheeatin and tryin to cover it up by kissin me and actin likle he s so n love wit me. Or am i bein insecure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment