Saturday, January 7, 2012

I think my friend uploaded videos of us to the web?

My friend and I are both str8 guys, and we were running around his house in our competition swimsuits (like speedos, if you know what I mean) and we started to grope each other. He started his webcam, and I thought it was funny. I pulled his c0ck out of his swimsuit (it was almost falling out anyway, and began to pretend I was sucking it as I stroked his ripped abs and chest. He pushed it toward me, and I began to run my tongue over the top. It was huge. But it ended up with the whole thing in my mouth. It was fun, and I'd like to do it again. But as a str8 guy, I don't want the vid out there. And Steve (his name) is sorta cagey about erasing it. Now he hints around that he put it on a gay site. What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment