Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Can anyone lend a helping hand? Supernatural...?

Ok... For starters don't answer this if you're not going to take this seriously or if you are going to blather on about god and religion. My life's goal is to "hunt" the supernatural(traveling the world, checking out reports, finding the truth, and fixing problems) I'm not a conspiracy theorist and not crazy. I don't want to lie to or hoax people either. In prep. for this I want to learn martial arts, tumbling, gymnastics, survival training, and the basics of firearms. I don't want to go it alone. Is there anyone (seriously can't expect you to take me serious)who would/could be willing to help? Experienced hunters, any advice? Vampires, Lycanthropes, Spirits, Ghosts, Monsters, Demons, Curses. Please don't mock my beliefs. I wouldn't mock yours... Eternally Grateful ~Vexx Angel Tamora~

0 comments:

Post a Comment