Monday, January 9, 2012

Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia?

In your opinion...which country is the best in regards to sightseeing, beauty, etc. I plan on going to former Yugoslavia and I heard that Bosnia's capital is ranked the 43rd best city in the world belgrade at 113 and dubrovnki at 59...I have heard that Bosnia is the most visited out of all three countires and the most beautfiul with croatia in second place and serbia last...i got that info here and several other websites http://www.bosniatravel.net/lonely-planet-sarajevo-43th-best-city-in-the-world/ ...anyway i wouldnt mind visiting serbia...but I have heard there are a lot of racists there and they only like their kind...whereas bosnia and croatia are more hospitable and friendlier towards human beings...why do people hate each other in yugoslavia ....do croatians get along better with bosnians or serbians in general?..and which country and city should I visit...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment